I am a software engineer looking for challenging problems to solve. My specialization is backend development with strong emphasis put on Domain Driven Design, Elixir/OTP principles, and modular software design. I draw a lot of inspiration from distributed systems, Systems Thinking, and artificial intelligence.
The goal I constantly pursue is to build modern and amazing products that allow you to change the world with your business. My motto is: Be the change you wish to see in the world.
In private I am an enthusiast of volleyball and photography. My actual work description can be found here.
How can I help you?
My mission is to help people build their businesses based on well-built software. I write about things like:
- Creating software that is easy to change.
- Product development practices based on well-tested examples, principles and design patterns.
- Understanding the problem domain and the business value of own system.
- Solving problems and improving businesses results.
- Achieving better productivity and personal development.
- Time management and procrastination reduction support.